- Ski the trail La Fénomène at Massif de Charlevoix and admire the spectacular view of the St. Lawrence River. Then go on an sledding adventure in the Mount Liguori section of the mountain, and remember the thrill of gliding like when you were 10 years old.
- Walk or snowshoe the Gabrielle-Roy trail, just 5 minutes from the cottage, a perfect opportunity to get some exercise in the morning while enjoying the beautiful landscape.
- Hike the challenging trail L’acropole du Draveur at Parc des Hautes Gorges and admire the spectacular view at the summit. At dusk, take a boating excursion on the river with a guided tour by the park warden.
- Explore the art galleries of Baie St-Paul by taking a nice walk in the streets of the town. Be sure to visit the Museum of Contemporary Art to admire all the genres of art in all its purity.
Tour Île-aux-Coudres on bicycle. Make sure you stop at Pedneault Orchards for a tasting of their famous ice cider. Finish the day with an evening of culture at the Weeping Rock theatre.
- Book a whale watching cruise in search of the most majestic mammals of the St. Lawrence River.
- Snap away while on a photo safari with Adventure Zoom and take your best shots of the vistas provided by the Charlevoix landscape.
- Stroll on the beach of Petite-Rivière-St-François at sunset and admire the beautiful colors reflected on the river.
Dine and enjoy local produce on the table d’hôte menu at the restaurant Le Mouton Noir, with your host chef Thierry Ferré
Embark on an unforgettable excursion, a day-trip on the Train of Le Massif de Charlevoix, and admire the scenery while hugging the St. Lawrence River
Rent snowmobiles for the day and explore Charlevoix from a different vantage point. The region is extremely popular with snowmobile enthusiasts
Skate with the children on the outdoor rink in the village of Petite-Rivière-St-François, and get some nice fresh air
Discover the public market at Hotel La Ferme and procure local products to enjoy at the chalet